Saturday 6 October 2012

Opening:

So! As far as blogs go, I've dabbled here and there over the years with some Blogspots, some Facebook notes and Myspace blog posts (back in the day), and still run an active Tumblr- but don't make very many original posts.
  I've recently started University, and we were asked to set up a blog. We weren't asked to run one or maintain it, but to open an account, and I've been meaning to reconnect with blogging for a while now, so I took this opportunity.
 This isn't what the posts will be like, this is just an introduction. My plan is to mainly blog about Film and Television, as that topic is relevant both to my interests and to my degree, and I almost know what I'm talking about. So, look forward to that!
 Otherwise, my name is Felicity, I'm 18, I'm from the south of England and I'm doing a degree in media production, and culture. Just to give you some, you know, perspective. At the time of writing, I'd say my favourite director is Ridley Scott- I don't have an absolute favourite movie, but my default answer when posed that question is Blade Runner. As far as television is concerned, I'm a sucker for good sci-fi- particularly the original Twilight Zone, Russell T Davies-era Doctor Who, Fringe, and anything Joss Whedon, although not so much Angel. I'm also big into the more traditionally guilty pleasure television such as Glee (although I in no way think that it is a good TV show), and Pretty Little Liars.
 That's probably enough of an introduction, I'll get to some real posts soon... :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment